* Elastic bands, also known as elastic bands or resistance bands, were initially used by physiotherapists as a form of joint or muscle rehabilitation. Thanks to the fact that they are a very practical tool for toning muscles due to their lightness, price and ease of handling, they have been quickly accepted by the world of sports.
* Let's see what are the main benefits of training with elastic bands:
1. Ideal to train at home.
2. Easy to transport.
3. All muscle groups work.
4. Work the basic physical qualities.
5. Add variety to workouts.
6. Easily adapt to multiple levels of fitness.
7. Add more variety of movements to your workouts.
8. They allow to perform exercises safely.
9. Ideal as training for certain sports.
10. Method of rehabilitation.